22 outubro, 2006

Rainy days in bed

It's so good sleeping at the sound of rain, and also to wake up with the same sound of rain drops. It's like a sublime sound of silence to my ears. Only this sound makes everything so quiet that it lulls me into sweet dreams from which I don't want to wake up.

It's again my sadness creeping back slowly and not letting me get out of bed. I just want to stay here laying down. It's the only happy moment of my nights and days, to be in my bed snuggled with the cats, listening to the rain outside.

It's a torment to get up, to wake up to one more day, like the other days, always the same day, without anybody, no realization and almost without hope.

3 Comments:

At 22 outubro, 2006, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Another day....just breathe!!!

 
At 23 outubro, 2006, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Dear friend,

The rain cannot last forever!
And when the Sun comes back out to play, you will join him, and he will warm your heart again...
Only your cats will know the "sunny day blues" without their sweet sister to snuggled with.

Johnny.

 
At 26 outubro, 2006, Blogger blue kite said...

On rainy days we'd go swimming out
On rainy days, swimming in the sound
On rainy days we'd go swimming out

You're in my mind all of the time
I know that's not enough
If the sky can crack, there must be some way back
For love and only love

Electrical Strom, u2

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home